Saturday, 4 September 2010

shoes and bag card


I've used two digi images from Chris Dark. It's ages since I've had a play with these. The DPs are LLB, the tag was leftover from a Kanban kit and the cardstock is SU. I'm entering it into Aud Sentiments challenge which this week the sentiment is Best Wishes.
I've had a lovely morning shopping. Got everything on my list and some freebies. My mobile phone company gave me a £20 HMV voucher when I renewed and you can use it in Waterstone's so with the 3 for 2 and another book I did very well all for 47p. Then I had a voucher from Good Housekeeping mag for a free metal pie plate from Lakeland. I wanted to go in there anyway to get baking parchment for my Angelina fibres (watch out for that!) so I asked if they had any left, which they did and it normally costs £14.99!!!!!

10 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Gorgeous Lyn love the colours and the bow goes so well, sounds like you had a good shop.
Christine x

Gez said...

Wow! amazing card. Just love the colours you have chosen. Think I need to come shopping with you sounds like you had a FAB time.xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love this very girly card. Beautiful images and fabulous colours. Great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Audrey said...

Beautiful card. I love th evintage feel. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our September monthly drawing going on right now.

Merry said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic shopping day. Wonderful card...very elegant.

Julie said...

Great card. I would love to have a pair of shoes like that. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

kayc said...

Sounds like you had a good day shopping. Lovely card. Kathleen x

Sarita said...

Love your card Linby, the collage effect is fab and I love all the elements.
Well done on your bargains!
Love Sarita xx

Paula Gale said...

OMG - I have both those digi's and used them both on a card last week - in purple for a birthday... how spooky is that... i must be tight tho cos I only did one shoe LOL... great minds and all that!!!

Paula x x x

Emma and Susan said...

This is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us this time at Aud Sentiments.
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx