Saturday, 18 September 2010

Teal we meet again!

Couldn't resist that title. I have been making some more cards for Sue and her card drive, the cards have to be teal. I thought I would use my Parisian Chic CDrom as you can alter the colour of the dresses very easily. I've matted onto some My Minds Eye paper and used SU taken with teal cardstock punched down the edge. I used the SU boho blossoms punch for the flowers cut from the same MME paper and used a corner punch.
I sold all the items I put on ebay last week so very pleased especially as I got some good prices (more craft stash money!). I forgot how much effort it takes to pack it all though! Spent ages today doing that so want to try and get some more crafting done now.
I'm entering this into Papertake weekly -photo colour inspiration and Allsorts - use three punches.

This is another card I made using the same CD and more MME paper. The little pin was in a prize I won and it was just the right colour.


Off to get my washing in as Liverpool Lou says it is raining where she is and it is grey here - never noticed been so busy!

9 comments:

Alizabethy said...

Fabulous cards!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
These are gorgeous. The images are beautiful and the colours and papers are fabulous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

Two more beautiful cards -Tres chic .. c'est bon!
Lisa ;)

del-16.p said...

Both your cards are very elegant.Brilliant!
Love,
Elspeth.

Crafty Chris said...

I see Lisa is practising her french, oh la la, 2 gorgeous cards love the colour and fab images.
Chris x

Fleur said...

Hi Linby, your cards are lovely, love the elegant images
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

kayc said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Kathleen x

Merry said...

More wonderful cards...these are such terrific images and the teal is so pretty. Congrats on selling all your items on ebay. I agree the packing does take the longest time. :-)

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Wow loving the teal such a fab colour!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week...

Emma xxx