Friday, 22 October 2010

Flashback Friday 4.0

I was lucky enough to win the last Amy's Flashback Friday challenge  at Tsuruta Designs blog and as well as a super prize I got to set the next challenge. I had to scratch my head over this as she had already had the first and last scrapbook page, and the first card you entered into a challenge.  I decided on "Post your first Christmas card that you blogged". Here's mine:-
This was October 2009-I had just got my cuttlebug and wanted to try out the alphabet die I got with it.

If you want to play along visit Amy's blog "Tsuruta Designs" and link a new post about your first Christmas card to be in with a chance of winning the fab prize. Please do not link the original post. Why not visit Amy's blog anyway, you will be blown away by her awesome talent.

6 comments:

Rose said...

Woot Woot!!! congrats girl :) I was holding my breath to see what you came up with for a challenge lol
LOVE your card :)

Rose said...

just saw on Amy's blog that you graduated!! CONGRATS girl :)

Merry said...

What a lovely card and such a great challenge to revisit older creations.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a great card. I love the layout and colours.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

oh this is one great card,hun love the layout and brill colors on this,well done on your win hun so well deserved,too hugs cheyrl xxxx

Paula Gale said...

hey - well done you ... you've done really well this year at winning challenges and the rest! i haven't even blogged a christmas card yet as i didn;t start my blog until January this year - so to join in would be a challenge in itself!!! I keep threatening to start my CC's but life keeps getting in the way!!!

Hope you are well

Paula x x x