Friday, 8 October 2010

Get well soon

All the elements for this card are printed from the My Craft Studio Perfect Petals cd rom. It is on offer at the moment if you buy crafts beautiful - you can get it for £2.99 instead of 14.99. I loved the look of the flower and printed it as soon as I saw it. I've put it all together on SU kraft card (which is now called cake crumb!) and added a sentiment from a PTI stamp set.
Thanks to those of you who took the time to give me printer advice. I've bought a wireless Espon - took a bit of setting up but that was mainly due to me! It kept saying there was a paper jam but I hadn't pushed the inks in far enough - doh! It really makes a difference compared to my old Epson, which I had to use the photo setting on all the time and of course use more ink. I have a backlog of images printed with the old printer because whenever I print something I fill the page - could be a while before you see anything from the new printer. Of course I have used it - just added to the backlog........
I'm entering the card into Creative Inspirations challenge which is for a get well soon card.

17 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Linby
I seen that advert and meant to phone must have another look before it expires, beautiful card love the colours, have a great weekend.
Chris x

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card Lynnn. The colours are gorgeous
Even better when the CD was a bargain.
Lisa ;)

kayc said...

Lovely soft colours. It will really cheer somebody up. Must have a look for that great deal. Kathleen x

Dorcas said...

Beautiful card, Linby! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative INspirations. LOve these flowers!

Paula Gale said...

WOW Lynn - this is truley lovely... is this the one that you told me about... I was thinking of phoning them up and asking if i could pick it up seeing as the CD is free and they are only down the road from me... I bet they won't let me....

I must get it though if its giving these kinds of results - well done you - you're really into MCS now aren't you???

hugs

Paula x x x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Lin, love the colours :-) Glad you got a printer you're happy with
Anne xx

del-16.p said...

Super card.I love the colour combinations you have used.
Love,
Elspeth

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Lindy love the colours and design thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Merry said...

This is such a pretty card. Love how you have done the petals on the flower.

Kathy said...

I love this - the colours and patterns are so pretty and delicate

Daisychain said...

A great get well card, lovely colours that will cheer anyone up, well done. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time, hope to see you next time. Hugs Christine x

Rose said...

fantastic card, bright and cheery :) congrats on the great deal girl :)

Gez said...

Goregous cards. Lovely colours sure to cheer. Hope you have a lovely Sunday. Gez.xx

Cheryl said...

oh hunny this is just gorgoues what a beautiful flower just love the papers you have used on this too bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week hope to see you again next week,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Jenni said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the pretty colour scheme. Thanks so much for joining in with the Creative Inspirations challenge this week.
Jenni x

Suzi said...

Fabulous card Linby, love the images and the colours you've chosen. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

jude said...

Beautiful elegant card.Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.Hope to see you on sunday with our new challenge.
hugs judex