Sunday, 31 October 2010

Glitter, glamour, girlie

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to picked as one of the top three at Creative Inspirations Challenge with this card. That meant I got the option to be a GDT for a challenge, and this is the card I have made for this weeks challenge of Glitter, glamour, girlie. The challenge theme was chosen by one of their DT the lovely Suzi over at Sugar n Spice, and what a fantastic theme it is. I had a lovely time making this card with one of my new Kraftin Kimmie stamps "Cinderella". I added a chandelier stamp just to finish the scene! there is glitter on the edge of her dress and on the chandelier and of course she is mounted on some lush pink glitter paper.
I'm also entering it into
the Stamp Something challenge who want to see pink this week in honour of Breast cancer awareness
and ABC challenge - G is for glitter..

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fab scene Lynn- love the sparkle and the chandelier !
Happy Halloween
Lisa ;)

Cheryl said...

Hi hunny so glad to have you with us as GD,love what you have created,here hun just stunning,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I lov ethe pink colours and the cute image you have used on this fabulous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

MaryT said...

So cute Lynn and the shoe fits! LOL

Mary Louise

kayc said...

A beautiful card Lynn. Kathleen x

Suzi said...

This is adorable Linby, love the image and that chandelier is amazing. Great papers too.
Hugs
Suzi x