Sunday, 17 October 2010

Graduation!

The day finally arrived on Saturday when I graduated from Henley Business School with my Masters Degree in Business Administration. I didn't blog last week because I came down with a bug and had to take three days off work, as you can imagine I was so scared I would miss my graduation. Luckily I felt well enough to travel down to Henley on Thames on Friday and me and the OH had a lovely weekend. I had a slight panic when I realised that the steps (fairly steep) down from the stage did not have a handrail, I think it showed because as I stepped back onto to Terra firma the lady at the bottom said "well negotiated!".

19 comments:

Wipso said...

Congrats. Well done you.
A x

Merry said...

Congratulations...what a big day.

Crafty Chris said...

woohoo huge congrats.
Chris x

Cheryl said...

OH WOW HUN well done ,you gosh such an achievment,wonderful photo hun congratulations,hugs cheryl xxxx

Suzi said...

Many Congratulation Linby, fantastic achievement hun. So glad you made it to your graduation to receive your diploma.
Hugs
Suzi x

Cheryl said...

CONGRATULATIONS.........what an achievement!!!
Hugs xx

Lisa Jane said...

Congratulations - well done . Wonderful pic!
Lisa ;)

Twiglet said...

Brilliant - well done you and so glad you were well enough to enjoy your weekend.

Ginger Claire said...

Congratulations - you look gorgeous. Loving your blog. It was great to meet you at the make and take and I'd love to meet up again
Love Ginger Claire xx

del-16.p said...

Congratulations on your graduation Lynn.Hope you`re feeling better now.
Love,Elspeth

Lynne said...

Congratulations! Well done Lynn.
Lynne xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Many many congratulations. What an achievement. Glad you had a fantastic weekend.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Biscuitlid said...

so glad you felt well enough Lynn, great stuff, you worked so hard to achieve your masters and you deserved your day of recognition. Do I have to call you Lynn B MA now then?
Hugs
Victoria
x

~amy~ said...

Ginormous Congrats!!!

lil-paper-pixie said...

Big congrats Linby, can I have your addy to pop a grad card in the post?

Huguenot Girl said...

Congratulations Lynn!

Susie Sugar said...

Congrats Sis , you are the best what an achievement I'm real proud of ya girl !!!
I hope your feeling better now
Hugs Susie xx

Twiglet said...

re Gervase Phinn - yes he used to be my senior advisor when I was teaching in North Yorks. Great character - I hope you enjoy your event.

kayc said...

Congratulations Lynn. Well done. Glad you had a good day. Love Kathleen xxx