Monday, 22 November 2010

Do I look like.....

The challenge on Fab n Funky is to use a neglected stamp. I've only used this Rubber Romance stamp once since I got it. I think most of my stamps are getting neglected - too many and not enough time to use them!  I thought this sentiment that I made using the PC suited it perfectly.I've also used two of my new MS punches to created the background to the sentiment. A doily I won is lightly sponged with antique linen ink, the card base is a ready made one from a Brenda Walton kit.
I'm trying to rationalise my stash at the moment and use up those odd cards that don't have packaging anymore, because there aren't too many of them left - I doubt it will really make that much of a dint!

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol - fun card, love that sentiment
Lisa ;)

Lynne said...

Love that stamp, love the sentiment even more.
It could have been made for my eldest daughter lol.
Lynne xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
i love your design paper and that image is fantastic. It brought a smile I must say.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Merry said...

Love this card...the sentiment is perfect.

kayc said...

Love that stamp and sentiment. Kathleen x

Cheryl said...

oh what a brilliant image hun,just love it super sentiment on this too hugs cheryl xxxx

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card Lynn. Great sentiment and such a good idea to use up things before they get dogeared.
Hugs
Carol x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Delightful card Lin, great sentiment :-)
Going to accept my award now and pass it on, thanks once again for that.
Anne xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Lin, have just sorted the award out, but the link didn't work?
Anne xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

The link for the downloads that is
xx

karen said...

Great card,made me smile,the sentiment is perfect for this fab image,thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky...Karen

Biscuitlid said...

that sentiment does go perfectly and I'm loving those bunny slippers. I could do with a pair actually, my feet are always freezing in the mornings!
Love
Victoria
x