Monday, 15 November 2010

Gingerbread man

Aren't these cupcakes yummy looking! They were the inspiration for my card from Cupcake Inspirations challenge.



I've used a Pink Gem digi stamp and coloured him with promarkers. I cut out the ribbon bow and heart from a second sheet of the DP and layered them up. I distressed the edges of the image using my electric pedicure set (don't ask! some of you may remember my utilising it before).
I'm also entering it into Creative Inspirations Challenge who want anything Christmassy/winter.
I've been off work today. I had to go to the hospital this morning to the balance clinic for my vertigo. I now have exercises to do from her too. So what with the ones from the chiropractor for my shoulder and now these I am going to be very busy! At least I got back early enough to have a lovely day crafting. Off to catch up with everyone's blogs now.

15 comments:

Basement gal said...

What a cute card Linby I love your gingerbread man. Thank you for entering the challenge at Creative Inspirations this time.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a fabulous creation. I love it.
I hope the exercises start to make a difference.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

oh those cakes certainly do look yummy... and so does your card . That little gingerbread man is gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Merry said...

You certainly will be busy exercising by the sounds of it.
Great card....I really like gingerbread men.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gorgeous card Lin, love the colours too :-) Yummy cakes mmmmmm
Good luck with all the exercises
Anne xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Will pop by tomorrow or Wed for my prize, thank you
xxx

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgoues,love what you have done here great colurs on this too bless you for playing at creative inspirations,too hugs cheryl xxxx

Rachel Hope said...

So cute!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

~Rachel Hope

Crafty Chris said...

Yummy cakes and card too love the little gingerbread man, good luck with the exercises I hope they work.
Chris x

kayc said...

Yummy cakes! And I love the gingerbread man. Good luck with the exercises. Kathleen x

Cardarian said...

Yummy cupcackes! But your card is yummy too! Gingerbreads are such cute Christmasy things!
Hugs,
Cardarian

Vintage Milly said...

Great use of the electric pedicure kit, I had one of those and never used it, silly me threw it out - I could have made much etter use of it. Anyhows, I love your card. Gorgeous creation, thanks for entering the Creative Inspirations Christmas Challenge, best of luck to you,
Em.x

Toucan Scraps said...

really inspirational

MaryT said...

This so cute Lynn makes me want to make some Gingerbread men:)

jude said...

Cute card !Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations .Hope to see you again next sunday.Good Luck Hugs judex