Thursday, 25 November 2010

Housework won't kill you..........

I've used a TGF stamp coloured with promarkers and a freebie image I got from (???) together with a Joanna Sheen sentiment and little feather duster.. The DP is MME and I used my MS punches around the edges and on the corners. Punched a few MS butterflies too out of the DP.
A colleague who wanted this card for their partner, said it would be perfect as their partner is always saying "if this house was dusted for fingerprints, yours would never be found on the vacuum cleaner" I thought that was sooo funny.
I'm entering it into the A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge, which this week is Anything goes.

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love that design paper. The card is beautifully done and the butterflies are fab. Great image and the sentiment is brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Twiglet said...

I can think of a few other household implements where G's fingerprints wouldn't be found too!! He trapped his fingers when he put the ironing board up for the first time last week!!! Hope you are both well and keeping cosy. Just a bit frosty over here - and the weather is cold too!!

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,such a sweet image and I really love that sentiment....lol....!!!
xx

Merry said...

That is too funny what the partner has said. Great card.

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol... are you sure its not my partner who said that !! he always says if we got burgled the burglar would think someone bet him to it!..
I love that image and the sentiment goes perfectly .. beautiful butterflies
Lisa ;)

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just great,and just love that sentiment just perfect,hugs cheryl xxx