Sunday, 28 November 2010

Life's uncertain-eat dessert first!

Life's uncertain eat dessert first is the sentiment on this card and I just love it. I added an SU stamp with lots of different desserts just for added effect. I'm entering it into the challenge at Fab n Funky for "anything goes" this week.
My friend and I had a fantastic day yesterday. We left this at home
and got to London where it was like this

A lovely bright day with no snow. This is the Albert memorial at Kensington Gardens. We didn't really do anything we had planned apart from the afternoon tea but had a lovely time. I had never seen the memorial before and it is really magnificent. This is another shot of the inside of the roof - amazing.


We also went in the V&A and I managed to get a Christmas present for someone so that was good. Then we had a mooch around before arriving to this.....

We were so busy eating I forgot to take any more photos! 

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun card and thanks for sharing all the fun pics!!!! Mmmm.....love the desserts:)

Lisa Jane said...

ooh what fab card - and so appropriate looking at those sweet treatsyou had lol
Lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love this bright cheerie card. Great images.
Hugs,
Fiona x

heidy said...

What a lovely card,thanks for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
Heidy

Biscuitlid said...

looks like you had a fab time, well done on escaping the snow and that afternoon tea looks delish. mmmmm fancy some cakes now!
Love
Victoria
x

Julia Dunnit said...

I'd have been the same - some memories don't need the enhancement of loads of photos!! Love the row of cakes on the card. I've been to a do where we had dessert first..it sorta doesn't work for me!!

Merry said...

Omg!!! they are the yummiest looking desserts ever. Looks like a wonderful day. Great card and perfect sentiment.

Twiglet said...

Oh those cakes!!! And lovely photos too of course and a great card but...... oh those cakes!!

Cheryl said...

oh hun love love that card,its gorgoues and as for those cakes wow they look moutwatering hugs cheryl xxxx

Rose said...

love the sentiment, so true :)
what yummy deserts you had!!