Saturday, 20 November 2010

Maybe a cupcake.........

This card was inspired by the challenge on Tuesday Morning Sketches which is Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes! I've used a CC design digi, coloured with promarkers. The green die cut is from Susie at Die cut Dreams which I have punched with a MS corner punch. Then I used a nestie to cut a scalloped circle, which I have stamped with an SU stamp. Sentiment is a freebie from Create with TLC. The larger cupcake is a die cut from Susie too and I've put some glitter and a little bling on it for a cherry.

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww so cute Lynn.. makes me feel hungry lol.. could do with some sugar !
pretty card
Lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the design papers. Gorgeous image. Brilliant card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Melissa Craig said...

This is adorable! I love Kiki images. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Merry said...

So wonderful Linby.....love how you punched the corners of that green die.

Cheryl said...

oh this is wonderful hun,love how you have done,the edges,and such fab coluring on this too hugs cheryl xxxx

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love the sentiment with this image. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

kayc said...

So cute! Love the corners too. Kathleen x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

I love this card, lovely colours. What a fantastic sentiment hehe ;-)
(will post my blog award tomorrow and pop back then to sort out the digi images, want to leave todays post at the top of my blog for today at least)
Anne xx

Angela said...

Adorable! This card is so soft and pretty; love that little cupcake embellie too! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

MaryT said...

Really cute Lynn:)