Saturday, 13 November 2010

My blog has attitude!

Merry over at Merry Made Cards and Crafts has given me this super award-thank you so much.

I must state three things that make me different from everyone else-so here they are!:-
1. I still don't really like vegetables-but try to be good and eat them
2. I don't like marmite but eat marmite crisps and even had it in chocolate this week
3. I can't resist buying anything in a miniature form - although resisted a dollshouse and accessories so far

and nominate five other blogs. I'd like to pass this award to

Fiona at Lil Daffodil
Lisa at Mess to Magic
Anne at Liverpool Lou
Paula at Paula's Paperplayground
Kathleen at The Daisychain

Now there is a catch to this award.......and that is....this award comes with a $5 gift certificate from Digi's With Attitude Store! All you have to do is follow a few simple steps!

To redeem your gift certificate click HERE and follow the instructions.

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it on to me. I will post it next time round.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh thank you Lynn - thats so kind of you - i have received the award times now this week and posted it on Thursday - so hope you dont mind if i dont do it again.. but thank you once again x
Love your facts .. the marmite one made me laugh lol
Lisa ;)

Sunshine Girl said...

Congratulations on your award - thanks for commenting on my blog last week for WOYWW - sorry I didnt get back to you but it was one of those weeks!

kayc said...

Thankyou for the award. I will pass it on shortly! Have a nice weekend. Kathleen x

Merry said...

Maybe you should try vegimite.... :-)