Saturday, 13 November 2010

new digi


I did put out a warning that I was going for it this weekend! These are two cards I have made with more of the unused before DP and a digi image and sentiment from Bugaboo stamps. Bugaboo have a half price sale on for November so it is worth having a look over there.
I'm entering into the Digital Tuesday challenge which is for a digi together with something unused from your stash, or something you just got-this covers both of those!
That might have to be it for today as I have just cut my middle finger on my right hand with a craft knife. It is only a small nick but the plaster is making it difficult to do anything - especially type;).

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Fabulous cards. These images are fantastic. Great crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. these are fab Lynn - i love that image. Hope your finger doesn't hurt too much .. those small cuts can be really painful
Lisa ;)

Penni said...

Fabulous.

Hugs
Penni
X

Merry said...

So love this ....what a wonderful sentiment. :-)

Cheryl said...

oh hun these images are just brilliant love what you have done,and the sentiment is just perfect,hugs cheryl xxxx

~amy~ said...

yipes....cuts on the hand/fingers are theeeee worst...I love your cards...the sentiment cracks me up!

Amy Johnson said...

What fun Xmas cards! I love them! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

MONICA GALE said...

Oh Lin these lovely cards made me smile this morning, thank you, love that sentiment LOL.
Hugs xxx

kayc said...

Just love that image. Great sentiment too. Kathleen x

Crafty Chris said...

I can see you have been busy also, havent been blogging much, these are 2 fun cards love the sentiment.
Chris x