Friday, 19 November 2010

Oh baby!

The challenge on Charisma Cardz challenge is for Baby cards. Here is a CAS card I've made with some Baby printed DP and then I embossed the stamped image over the top using fine detail black powder. I got this stamp in a job lot and it is not something I find that appealing - but it does have an amusing sentiment. The sentiment underneath is from my stash.

Look what I got today, Marth Stewart glitters. I have been after these for a while and when I was off on Monday they were on QVC-,I could just sit and gaze at them all day! I already have some in another set and they are soooo glittery - watch out for it appearing on my cards.


Not been blogging much this week, as the exercises for my vertigo that the hospital gave me are making me feel really yuk for most of the evening. I have to do it fairly early on as she said it wasn't a good idea to do it before bed or first thing in the morning as I may not be able to drive. I only got this card done tonight because I can have a lie in tomorrow!

9 comments:

Rose said...

that is one funny stamp and sentiment!!
hope you feel better soon and have a great weekend :)

Cheryl said...

oh that is one great stamp hun hope you start too feel better soon hun and love those glitters look forward too seeing them on your,blog thanks for the lovely comment you left me hun,means a lot hugs cheryl xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the design paper and the embossed image is so well done. Great card.
I hope the exercises make a difference and that you enjoy your long lie in.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Ann said...

Hmm, not sure I like that stamp either Lynn but that technique of embossing over patterned paper is BRILLIANT! I'm so going to try it.

Ann said...

Me again - hit the return button before I had finished! Sorry to hear you've not been feeling too well Lynn - hope you improve with those exercises. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog and I'm so glad you like that little knitting Dutch girl - she's so sweet isn't she.

kayc said...

Lovely card. I hope you are feeling better soon. Take care. Kathleen x

The Crafty Den said...

HI Linby, what a fun card. The image is definitely unusual but I really like the paper. Thanks for sharing with us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Allison said...

sweet card
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Vee said...

Fab card and so different from the usual, love the sentiments made me chuckle .Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee