Monday, 29 November 2010

Texture

Here is my newest stamp from Crafty Individuals. I just love anything in miniature so fell for this stamp as soon as I saw it but resisted until I needed it to make up an order (!).  I've used pink embossing powder and put some pink mulberry paper behind it. Finished with some adhesive ribbon all mounted onto a Brenda Walton card base. I'm entering it into Craft Your Days Away challenge who want to see "Texture" on your card this week.
It is soooo cold here. May have to walk to work tomorrow if the snow comes down thick in the night.

10 comments:

Mandy aka Crafty Angel said...

beautiful hunny! my favourite colour combo too, pink and green, and one of my favourite stamps :) my friend karen has that stamp and it comes to visit me on little holidays every now and then! love this card, hugs mandyxx

Louise said...

What a fab image!
Hope you're keeping well, I've been getting your news via Victoria as well reading your blog, but hopefully will be able to meet up with you soon xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a fabulous stamp - i love it! great use of the different textures .. love the ribbon
Lisa ;)

Merry said...

That is such a lovely stamp....you have to sit and look to find everything hidden in the tree...wonderful colours you have used.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the embossed tree on this wonderful card. Really well crafted. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Rainmac said...

Linby, this is beautiful, I love the textures you've used and colours on your card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for my Texture challenge, good luck xxx

Cheryl said...

oh sweetie love love that tree and the coulrs you have used really make is so beautiful hugs cheryl xxxx

MaryT said...

Love it Lynn, really different.

Mary Louise

Cardarian said...

Lovely card - I have been looking at that stamp for a while - I might just buy it too! Did you get it from the shop in London???
Hugs,
Cardarian

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful Lynn you have inspired me to get my EP out love the tree, WO stands for Wild Orchid Crafts the flowers are poppies, I just couldnt resist them, if you need the link give me a shout.
Chris x