Thursday, 11 November 2010

Time for tea!

I've been to the chiropractor today. I have regular appointments for my back but since May I have had trouble with a pulled muscle in my left arm. I'm supposed to do exercises, but when it feels better I forget - so I am now to try and do them when I do something else, like having a drink, so I don't forget...... We'll see, although it is all for my own good. Plus today she really whacked my arm several times (usually it is only once) and then did another manoeuvre which had me nearly crying for her to stop, I just ended up yelping really loudly! So I came home feeling all sorry for myself. I decided to use my new Fee J Designs CD rom - Time for Tea. The big teapot and cups are printed separately and mounted on foam pads. At the bottom of the card is a piece of acetate to show the dark blue ribbon inside the card. This is actually a cover up as I messed up punching the bottom of the card which when I then cut that off, wouldn't obviously have stood up!!!
I don't usually rant on here but when is 2 minutes silence not silence. When one of your colleagues uses the mouse and you can hear click, click, click. To me silence is not just the verbal kind - enough said!
I'm entering the card into Cute Card Thursday challenge - anything goes and Moving Along with the Times challenge who want to see nice and bright cards.

18 comments:

Lynne said...

Ooh dear, I feel for you and your back ( and arm)
don`t you think some of these chiropractors and physios take sadistic pleasure from our pain? Hope it gets better soon. And yes, I agree, the 2 minutes silence is a time for reflection not just doing something quietly.
Great card by the way, very cute bears.
Lynne xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
What a fabulous card. I love all the images and if you hadn't said about the bottom of the card nobody would have known.
Hope your aches clear up soon.
Hugs,
Fiona x

~amy~ said...

Oh I hope that you feel better soon! I received some happy mail from you yesterday!!! Thanks sooo much!

Lisa Jane said...

love the images , and pretty colours.
Lisa ;)

Lisa Jane said...

oops forgot to say thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
lisa ;)

Merry said...

Lovely card....that bear is too cute. I hope that the exercises work for your arm.

Twiglet said...

Great little card. Do hope your back improves soon!! Take it easy.

kayc said...

I just love the colours on your card. So pretty! I hope your back and arm improve soon. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

Cheryl said...

oh hun that sounds really painful hope it improves soon,just love your card hun the coulrs are just gorgoues,hugs cheryl xxx

Rose said...

nothing like making a card to help you feel better :) this is darling!!

Pam said...

Cute card hon. So pleased to see you finished you MBA you must be so proud of yourself, well done. If only it would travel through the post I would have sent you a cupcake that and the fact my kids have probably eaten them all!! Hugs Pam xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card i love those image they are so sweet!
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week, good luck & hope to see you again soon!
Hugs shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely and bright just right for us on MAWTT. Hope your arm and back get better soon, Hazelxox

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely bright, cheerful card Lin :-)
I'm not surprised you felt sorry for yourself, hope it's feeling better today.
I agree about the silence!
Anne xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, wow this is a fabulous card, great little image and colours. Thanks for joining us this week over at MAWTT, big hugs Heidi xx

Julie said...

So adorable. I love that image! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Brenda Brown said...

What a lovely fresh and bright card. Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT. I hope your arm and back are better soon.
luv {brenda} xox

Annie said...

thank you for joining in with our anything goes challenge on CCT!
hugs, annie x