Saturday, 13 November 2010

'Tis the season darling!

Had an evening of Christmas card making, and now I think it is time for bed! But just before I go I thought I would share one of the cards I've made. I've just realised the challenge has ended for one of the others I've made, because it is now actually Saturday!
This is a digi from Bugaboo stamps mounted onto some sooo sparkly red glitter paper. She's coloured with promarkers and the DP I think is papermania.
I'm entering her into:-
Bugaboo challenge- anything goes
Stamp Something challenge-use a digi
ABC challenge- H is for Holidays
I'm on a mission this weekend to get sooo much done - so watch this space ;)

9 comments:

Merry said...

This is wonderful....the little Santa near the round tag looks like he is holding it up there.

Cammy said...

Very cute! Great dp! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

Merry said...

Back again Linby just letting you know that I have an award on my blog for you.

Tammy Miller said...

This is so sweet, and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our Anything Goes Challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love your design papers and colours and the image just creases me. I love the combination of the traditional and the funny.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card Lynn - great minds think nearly alike lol..
Love that background DP
Is it too early for a martini??
Lisa ;)

Clare Brown said...

such a fun card!! thanks for sharing this week at abc challenge.

hugs Clare x

Rose said...

super fun!! love the glittery paper :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

what a fun and cute image! Thanks for playing along with SS!