Monday, 6 December 2010

Baubles, but not as you know them!

I've had my MCS Winter Wonderland CDrom out again. This time I played in MCS with one of the bauble images and placed a free digi sentiment from Create with TLC onto it. Then added some glitter. I used pink pearlescent cardstock, that is why you can see it underneath the open card.
I'm entering this into a new challenge to me at Top Tip Tuesday-anything goes challenge. 

Really pleased with how it came out, so I did it again with another of the images. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom using a rockablock,  I am definitely converted. I know, better let than never! 
The DPs are by Kate Knight and were free with a craft mag this month.

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what fab baubles Lynn - a great idea.
I love the saucy ladies lol
Lisa ;)

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is really beautiufl just love those baubles,hugs cheryl xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
these are beautiful baubles. I love the images and the design papers. Great colours. Top class.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Crafty Chris said...

These are beautiful lynn the baubles look so real love the first one.
Chris x

Wipso said...

Really lovely effect on these baubles Lynn.
A x

kayc said...

Beautiful baubles Lynn. Good luck with the challenge. Take care. Kathleen x

Lynne said...

Fabulous baubles Lynn and what a great idea. Love them.
Lynne xxx