Friday, 10 December 2010

Birthday bear

I've been playing with my Forever Friends cd rom and this is what I came up with. I designed the whole card in MCS and then mounted it on some pink mirri card then some patterned DP. I punched the edge of the card and added some glitter. I just love the glitter on the blusher brush the most.
It's my birthday tomorrow! Not doing a lot, just going out for lunch. With a December birthday you never know whether you will make it anywhere due to the weather.
I'm entering the card into
Crafty Catz Weekly challenge-birthday bear
Forever Friends - card in less than 45 mins

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is one gorgoeus image just love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

Spyder said...

aw, this is really cute! Lovel card!

(Lyn)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Linby
A fbaulous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

carol said...

lovely pretty card, x carol...craftycatz

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
What a beautiful card in fabulous colours. I love the image and the layout. A very cute card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Lin, beautiful card, the image is adorable ;-)
Anne xx

Suzie said...

A lovely card so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Hugs Suzie x

kayc said...

A lovely cute card. Happy Birthday Lynn. Hope you have a great day. Kathleen x

Cheryl said...

So adorable.....love it!!!
xx