Thursday, 30 December 2010

Blue

I am feeling a bit blue- was ill yesterday and missed an outing with a friend. I woke with a thumping head and then proceeded to violently throw up! Feeling better today but fragile.
This image won't be me! As my credit card company called to say they think my card has been "compromised" and I have had to cut it up. A new one will be here in 7 days, luckily I wasn't planning on hitting the sales in the shops as I did my craft shopping on Tuesday.
I'm entering this card into Dotties World challenge-anything goes as long as it is predominately blue, and I have also used one of their charmed digi downloads. I've added "happy day" from an SU set and the other sentiment is from "born to shop" freebie from docrafts. I'm also entering it into Crafty Catz which is "your choice".

7 comments:

Suzi said...

Gorgeous card Linby, sorry to hear you were poorly, I hope you feel better soon and can reschedule your outing with your friends.
Happy New Year hun.
Hugs
Suzi x

kayc said...

Get well soon. Lovely card by the way. Happy New Year! Kathleen x

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you feel a ,lot better soon.
Love that image - perfect for a shopaholic
Lisa ;)

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for joining us at craftycatz this week, x carol .....Merry christmas

MONICA GALE said...

LOVE this card Lin and too bad to hear you re poorly hope by now you have recovered as for the card eeek nasty people. Keep well honey xx

Suzanne said...

A fantastic project. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Louly said...

Ohhhh yesss! I love this card. the stamped sentiment is perfect for this card and the colours are spot on. Thank you for playing at Dottie's World and I hope you feel better soon xx