Wednesday, 1 December 2010

For a girl

I've made this card by printing a digi onto printable acetate and then using meltdust powder over the image. I've attached the acetate over a piece of white card put through the script cuttlebug folder and some glitter paper. The sentiment is from a PTI set and I used my new rockablocks to do it. I've resisted them for ages but saw Sheena Douglas using them on C&C so decided to give them a go. I bought the two largest as Sheena said they do even small stamps unlike the acrylic blocks. It also means a very large stamp Xmas Popcorn bear stamp I have, I can now use.
I'm entering this into the challenge on Paper Cutz - anything goes.

7 comments:

Merry said...

This is so pretty and what a wonderful idea printing the image on acetate....and I really like the sound of that melt dust. Oh and the little velvet bow on the side...perfect.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a beautiful girly card. I am lovin the pink and the image is fabulous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

Absolutely beautiful,love that image!!!
xx

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant gosh really love what you have created here stunning hugs cherylx

kayc said...

Stunning card. Love the image. Stay warm. Kathleen x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is one of my favourites of yours .. its gorgeous ..
Lisa ;)

Cardarian said...

What a complicated technique! Love the results!
Hugs,
Cardarian