Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Moody blues

I've been asked to make a card for a lady to give to her son on the birth of his son, due on Christmas day. She said he and his wife are very modern and so to keep it simple. I do hope she is going like what I have done. The wording is what she specified she wanted on the card. So I have used two pieces of DCWV paper, mounted a piece of dotty paper punched with a MS corner punch and then a tile with a brad.
I'm entering this into "Moody blues" on Crafts and Me Challenge blog.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun she will just love this its beautiful hugs cheryl xxxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is just right. I love the design papers and the punched corners. I'm sure it will go down a treat.
Hugs,
Fiona x

kayc said...

She will love this beautiful card. Take care. Kathleen x

del-16.p said...

Lovely card.I`m sure the recipient will be delighted with it.
Love,Elspeth.

Crafteezee said...

Ahhhh, lovely. Thanks for joining Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

Vixykins said...

Sweet creation, thank you for playing the Moody Blues challenge at Crafts & Me! Good Luck and have a lovely Christmas x