Sunday, 5 December 2010

Popcorn


Popcorn the bear that is. Now I have my super large rockablock I was able to stamp this image in one go, including the sentiment. I coloured him with my promarkers using slightly different shades on each of the cards. With such a big stamp I decided the way to go was with a simple mount of mirri card with those punched corners again. Once I get an idea..........!
Now I thought I had cut them both the same size but the top one the little punchout fitted over the edges but the for the bottom one it wouldn't.
I'm entering Popcorn into the challenge at Stamps R Us - which is for holiday cards.
I just found out that my JOY card was picked as one of the top three on "Keep it simple"- thanks very much, and it was featured on the Create with TLC blog.

5 comments:

kayc said...

Congratulations on your win. Two great cards. Kathleen x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Well done on making the top three. This card is gorgeous - a beautiful big image so well coloured. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

del-16.p said...

I love your Popcorn card - the way you have coloured it is brilliant I also like the effest of the gold mirri card behind it.
Love,Elspeth.

Inkyfingers said...

Love your Popcorn card Lynn. The colouring is really good and I love that corner punch.
Hugs
Carol x

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful holiday card, thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us! Hugs, Karen