Saturday, 29 January 2011

Cinderella is proof.......

Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life. That's the sentiment around the shoes on this card and I got it from The Glitter Chick on her take on this image a couple of months ago, find it here. She does some amazing and beautiful work and it is spooky the amount of stamps we have that are the same, so I am looking to her for inspiration to use them!
This card is for Kraftin Kimmie challenge - fairytales. It closes in an hour so I realised I needed to get a move on LOL! The image is of course from Kraftin Kimmie. Papers from my stash. Sticky lace ribbon top and bottom, which I then inked and cut up to form the flower cluster.
Sentiment and shoes created in My Craft Studio.
I would also like to enter it into these challenges which inspired me:-
Colour create - Lemon, Green and White
Moving Along with the Times - Spring
I am not a lover of green, so these challenges really got me out of my comfort zone.

11 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH! This is gorgeous and I LOVE the sentiment you used with Cinderella! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

Rose said...

LOL that saying is too funny :) super card girl :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the greens and yellows on this fabulous card. Gorgeous image, well coloured and a fantastic sentiment. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Louise said...

I did think it was different colour for you. Love the card and what a sentiment!! Louise x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol.. love it .. and the green is gorgeous
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, gorgeous colours & fab sentiment!!

Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week, good Luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Juls said...

this is just fab!!! Love how you have done the sentiment, and she looks just gorgeous in green!!! Thanks for the link hon..... Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card, love the colours too.
luv
Debby

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful colours for spring Linby, a really lovely image and card.
Thanks for joining in with us for our 'Spring' challenge at MAWTT.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Sharon said...

Fab card! love that sentiment - must get more shoes then. Gorgeous use of the challenge colours.
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Julie said...

FAb card, love the image especially!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create!! Juliexx