Monday, 31 January 2011

Flashback Friday 7.0

The challenge on Flashback Friday 7.0 at the moment is the first glitter card or layout. This one is from August 2009, oh dear what was I thinking! In my defence it was a 365 card and so I probably made it in a hurry. If you want to join in the fun (and dare air your past creations) then go to Amy's challenge and enter.

I also wanted to mention a site that a friend introduced me to only last week. Not craft this time, it is called Myfitnesspal.com. It is a free site and I have lost 7lbs since using it and hopefully many more to come. It contains a food diary and you can enter what you think you are going to eat, but adjust it if you find it will take you over your goal for the day. It's all about portion sizes really!

8 comments:

Suzi said...

Hi Linby, it's not that bad sweetie, I daren't show mine it's a monstrosity. Hehehe. Well done on your weight loss, keep up the good work.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow love the glitter - and i think its fab to look back and see past creations.
Lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the background on this card. The butterflies are beautiful. I don't think this is half bad.
Hugs,
Fiona x

~amy~ said...

Wow...that is one glittery card!!! Perfect for the Flashback Friday 7.0 Challenge!!!! You got to admit that it is fun to look back :)

Thanks for the other linky...I so need some motivation to get healthy..

Juls said...

fab! Loving the glittery lace! Hugs Juls

Rose said...

lol sure blame it on a 365 challenge......always works for me *wink wink*
way to go with the 7lb loss girl :) personally i am on the "chocolate" diet this week.......only cure for stress that i know of ;)

Ravengirl said...

Wow, that is quite sparkly! I will head on over to check out the fitness link!

Amy C said...

Lot's of wonderful sparkle!! I love those pretty butterflies.

Thanks for joining us for Flashback Friday 7.0!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy