Saturday, 1 January 2011

Just scrappin


I've been scrapbooking today. I've had the layout above in my head for ages and finally just went for it. I've used a couple of pictures of a shop at the open air Museum in Ironbridge Shropshire and teamed them with a La Pashe decoupage card. Lisa from Mess 2 Magic did this as a card a while ago and it gave me the idea, except I didn't want to give mine away LOL! I then added some K & Co embellishments and all mounted on Anna Griffin paper. The sentiment is from some Cosmo Cricket - Material girl paper which I used again below.
This shows the first Stampin up class I went to by Victoria, and the centre photo is when I crafted at her house in the summer with all her lovely stash!
Part of what I like to scrapbook is a record of events. So I thought my blog was worthy of a page. I printed out the first entry and then used a La Pashe Flippin Women stamp coloured with promarkers. I also added the rubber stamped Sheena Douglass poppes and the photos of poppies which I took last summer. Tried to be a bit arty and do a decreasing picture of the same shot.
Lastly these are the Hummingbird Bakery cupcakes I baked a while ago. I had the receipe and picture of the original on a notelet. Some of the images and the sentiment are from TLC creations and the baking shelf is from Just Inked.
This has brought home to me just how much paper I have! Once it is all gone (yeah in like 10 years) I will be sticking with the cdroms!
I found that Stampin' Royalty want to see scrapbook pages this week, so I am entering their challenge.

7 comments:

Rose said...

how fun!! love the one about your first blog post :)

Sandra Farrell said...

Wow - these are great! Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

Biscuitlid said...

oooh how spooky we were scrappin together without realising it! I feel very honoured to be on one of your layouts too, I love them all. We should get together to create some more!

Love
Victoria
x

del-16.p said...

Wow - you`ve certainly been busy.Love all your layouts.
love,Elspeth.

kayc said...

You have been busy and very creative. Lovely lay=outs. Kathleen x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh wow Lynn.. i just love what you have done with the La Pashe decoupage ... what a fantastic idea.
I really must try and do some layouts.. maybe my challenge for 2011 lol.
Thanks for the mention.. its just fab seeing what different projects people come up with using the same products
Lisa ;)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Happy New Year Lin ;-)
Fabulous pages :-)
Anne xx