Sunday, 30 January 2011

Lavender and lace

Lavender and lace is the challenge on I love promarkers this week. Which was music to my ears as it is one of my fav colours. I've used an image from a My Craft Studio cdrom called "nursery rhymes". This is Tuesdays child (which I am!). She comes coloured in pink or as a digi to colour yourself. I've coloured her with my promarkers and tried to shade, but it just looks like bad colouring in to me!
I've used the sketch at Sketch 'n' stash which was really fun to put together. They want to know what stash you have used, well the background paper is OLD - a friend gave me a few sheets and as they are quite dark I've never found a use, until now that is. The other DP are Brenda Walton and the music is from a little book of papers. The flowers are from some packaging of a present. the lace ribbon which I have just found again! and is now featuring on all my cards LOL!
I'm also entering the card into the Allsorts challenge which wants to see recycling - I recycled the flowers.

16 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

OH Lynn its beautiful, what a wonderful image and matching DP.. gorgeous colours. Pity there is no stitching or you could have entered our Plum crazy with stitching challenge at LCI
Lisa ;)

Karen said...

Very nice Lynne, love the image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Sue said...

a very beautiful card and a gorgeous colour:)
thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

~amy~ said...

yeah for lavender:)

Juls said...

very gorgeous!!! Great image and I love the purple! Hugs Juls

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is gorgeous. I love the paper and fabulous colour. Beautiful lace ribbon and gorgeous image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

oh hun,you really are churning out some beauties at the moment and this is just gorgoues such a beautiful image hugs cheryl xxxx

Suzilou said...

Very sweet image, I have actually got that cd but not really looked at it, may have to dig it out! Love the backing paper and your flowers :)

Mummylade said...

lovely colours. Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Rose said...

you made a beautiful card!!! *of course!*

Merry said...

A wonderful card...I love seeing all the digi images you have.

kayc said...

Beautiful card Lynn. Lovely colouring. Kathleen x

Copse said...

Thanks very much for popping over the my Blg to comment on my lavender and Lace card, I love your image on this card.

Kaz

Lorraine said...

It's a lovely card and that's a super image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Julie said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Julie W x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is a great card loving the image she is very sweet!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx