Monday, 10 January 2011

Love is in the air

I was watching Barbara Gray yesterday (just after subscribing to both of her stamp clubs! at a great price - see Clarity Stamps website not C&C). Her heart stamp was about to sell out and one of the samples I noticed had used the top of the heart to make corners......... this is my take on that idea. So I didn't need to buy her stamp and saved money - yeah right! The papers are Craftwork cards and the xoxo is from a valentine Miss Cutiepie freebie download sheet. I've used an MS punch on the corners of the b/w paper. I coloured the heart with red glitter and white sakura gel pens.
I'm entering it into these challenges:-
Our Creative Corner- I used the colours in the photo for inspiration
OSAAT- Love and valentine
Bunny Zoe - Love is in the air

10 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Very adorable card. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs Nataliya

Crafty Chris said...

I nearly signed up for those courses she is fantastic, your card is gorgeous great idea the hearts in the corners, Is this one for the other half????
Chris x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a gorgeous card. I love how you have used the hearts. The colours are delightful. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anne said...

Stunning, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT. Hugs, Anne

Cheryl said...

oh this is just beautiful hun adore what you have done here,the corners look amazing hugs cheryl xxxx

stitchy said...

Linby, love your card, and good that you saved money just watching the tv haha..always great to do that. Turned out really well with the corner hearts ;)..thank you for joining us at OSAAT - good luck

stitchy
xoxox

Jayne said...

Sweet card, love the colour scheme.....red and black - my favourite! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Linby - this is such a beautiful Valentine card, and I love the corners you have created from the heart stamp - brilliant idea! (I recorded Barbara on C&C and haven't watched it yet so looks like I have a treat in store)!! Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Lin, love the colours and the corners look great :-)
Anne xx

A.J. said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining in with our challenge this time over at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda