Friday, 7 January 2011

New and blue

I've used a cd rom I've had a couple of months but only just got around to looking at properly. It is MCS "A little bit of folk". There are several Russian dolls on it and this is an easel card that also has a template for it. I've also added some MS glitter to her and instead of just having one flower as the stopper I resized it a couple of times and mounted it up to ensure it really does keep the card open. I love Russian dolls so there will probably be some more cards featuring them soon. I really liked that vodka advert a while back where it had the woman who got smaller and smaller just like the Russian dolls.
I'm entering it into New and blue (new is the cd rom) on Stampin' for the Weekend and For someone special on Totally Gorjuss.

13 comments:

Sherry Edwards said...

Lovely card! I like Russian dolls too and have a small collection which I fear could quite easily get way out of control!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a beautifully crafted card and I love that gorgeous Russian doll. Briliant card - I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful hun gorgoues doll,and great style and detail too hugs cherylx

Lisa Jane said...

Its gorgeous Lynn.. i love the Russian dolls too.
Lisa ;)

Rose said...

OMGoodness this is AWESOME!!!!

Julia Dunnit said...

How lovely this is. Russian Dolls are popping up everywhere lately, I feel you're in at the beginning Lin, and if you like 'em, that's going to be a good thing!

Ann said...

So sweet! I love Russian Dolls on anything and she's just perfect as an easel card isn't she. Just right for a little girl's birthday - and a bigger girl too.

kayc said...

Truly amazing card. Love it. Kathleen x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Lin, lovely cute card :-) I love the saying on your desk from Wed
Anne xx

~amy~ said...

ohhh...I love it! Such a striking blue!

brenda said...

This is just gorogus Linby, the vivid blues remind me of Wedgwood china.

Been down and left you a comment on your tri fold as well.

B x

Merry said...

Oh wow...this is so fantastic. Great blues.

Kate's Makes said...

This is fab and very different, love it! :o) Thanks for taking part in the SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x