Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Pink and purple

I didn't post at the end of last week as I had a lot on at work, and felt under the weather. So, I was coming home and just sleeping in the vain hope I would ward it off. I continued the sleep theme over the weekend in between meeting a friend for coffee and a meal out. Come Monday morning I awoke with an almighty headache at 4.30am together with the bug symptoms I had been coping with. I took Monday off and then yesterday awoke at 3.30am with another awful headache. I made it back to work today a bit worse for wear still but getting there.
So, back to crafting, but an easy start. Couldn't resist the challenge at Winter Wonderland challenge as it is my favourite colours pink and purple. I know this isn't a Christmas card!, but for the moment the challenge is letting you enter cards other than Christmas.

14 comments:

fabricbutterfly said...

Adorable card, and I love the pink and purple, didn't that used to be a "wrong" colour combo...wow things change. I hope you are feeling better soon!!!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I am so sorry to hear you have been under the weather and I hope that you get back to normal quickly.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours and the image is so sweet.
Hugs,
Fiona x

downrightcrafty said...

oh what gorgeous pinks and purples and a beautiful creation thank you for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a gorgeous card - i love the colours and the colours
Lisa ;)

del-16.p said...

Super card - love the colours you have used.Hope you feel better soon.
Love,Elspeth.

Crafty Chris said...

A lovely card Lynn sorry to hear your under the weather, I love pink and purple together.
Chris x

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card Lynn. Love the colour combo. Sorry to hear you`re not very well, I hope you feel better soon.
Lynne xxx

kayc said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. I just love pink and purple too. Take care. Kathleen x

Twiglet said...

Take it easy - that bug really makes you feel awful. I had the headache and kept falling asleep every time I sat down. Hope you feel better soon. x Jo

Cardarian said...

Hi Lynn! I hope you didn't go to work too early sorry you are not feeling well!I love your card - you used some nice punches - I bet they are MS!!!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

Cheryl said...

oh hun love these colours,cute image to take care of yourself hun hugs cheryl xx

Merry said...

Well this is a terrific card....I hope you continue getting better quickly.

Sarita said...

So sorry to hear you've been poorly, I am trying to dodge bugs at the moment but everyone seems to have something!
This is a real cutie card Linby, just adorable.
Have left a comment on your earlier CAS card,
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my blog recently,
love Sarita xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely cute card Lin :-) Love the simplicity of the one below and fab stamp :-)
You sound like you should've had 2 days off really, hope you're much better now
Anne xx