Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Pink, blue, grey and white

Here is another card using my new MCS Fab Glam Fifties cd rom.This is the most fun I have had since "Twinkle" magazine when I was a kid (probably no one under 40 is going to know what that was LOL!).  This time only the image comes from the cd and I printed the NSR image and coloured her in with promarkers, on the last card I coloured it digitally.
Three papers from my stash. The two I've cut out with my latest label dies are very treasured papers - but time to get them used! I staggered the two die cut pieces after I saw a card only yesterday on Crafty Chris's blog where she had done a similar thing. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Debbi Moore I just got and I've embossed it.
I'd like to enter it into these challenges:-
Colour create-pink, blue and grey
Delicious doodles-use 3 colours
Die Cut Dreams-use a digi and rubber stamp together
Stamp Something - anything goes

17 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the colours and layout and the very elegant image on this beautiful card. Great work.
Congrats on the candy win from LIsa.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Suzi said...

Wow!! this is adorable Linby, I've never used a CD. But I'm quickly coming round with the idea after seeing some of your gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at DCD with this gorgeous card, lovely image, hugs Liz xx

Mary J said...

Wow, such sophisticated cards, Linby!!! I love the previous post too!

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol... i must be an oldie too lol.. i so remember Twinkle!!
Another gorgeous card
Lisa ;)

Lynne said...

Another fabulous card Lynn. Shhh, your showing your age talking about Twinkle. ( Huh I think I was in my teens when that came out, how old do I feel now? lol)
Lynne xxx

kayc said...

Oh Gosh. I remember Twinkle too. Your cards are just so gorgeous. Kathleen x

Merry said...

This is a very pretty card Linby...love your colouring.

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Great card, that CD Rom looks fab.x

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is beautiful that lady is just so elegant,hugs cheryl xxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Lin, love the colours :-) Love the card below too
Anne xx

*Vicki* said...

What a really fun image!! Love your colors!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something!! HUGS

Juls said...

she is gorgeous!!! Loving the added glitter!!! The layers are gorgeous....fabulous card!!

P.s thank you so much for all the lovely comments you have left on my blog! Hugs Juls

Di said...

How pretty the colours are just right for this challenge!
Thanks for joining colour creat!
Hugs Di xxx

Mummylade said...

such a lovely card! I'm so glad you entered the DCD challenge with this creation and good luck!

Sharon said...

Hi Linby,

Oh this is such an elegant image and I love the layout and papers that you've chosen to use with her. I have my favourite papers that I hold onto rather than use too!

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week!

Sharon x