Sunday, 16 January 2011

Shopping!

This is a card I have made using the latest MCS cd rom Fab Glam Fifties. There are sooo many lovely fashion images on here I am going to be in my element. For this card I printed one of the backgrounds from the cdrom and then used it to place over the handbag which I sized separately and also over the Happy Birthday sentiment. I then printed the shop window topper and chose one of the ladies to stand in front of it. She is cut out separately and lifted on foam pads. I superimposed a pair of sunglasses over her as I thought it went with her arm being up and also took one of the large roses and scaled it down to become a corsage on her outfit. I made up the sentiment as I thought she looked liked she was wanting a rest!
I'm entering the card into Cupcake Craft Challenges who want to see something new-which is the cd rom.
So pleased to have made the top three at Stamptacular Sunday with the last card I posted!

11 comments:

Lynne said...

Who`se a clever girl then? Lovely card Lynn, loving that backing paper. Wouldn`t be great to have enough cash to get exhausted shopping? I`m sure I could make it my second hobby lol.
Lynne xxx

Lisa Jane said...

well i can tell you it definitely is when you are with my daughter!! She had me in every shop in Manchester yesterday ,i had to stop and buy insoles for my shoes !!
Love the 50's inspired card ... i can see you will get a lot of use out of this cd
Lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
What a gorgeous card. Love the colours and the paper. The window background is brilliant and the image is fabulous. I love this one.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgoues hun love that lady and the papers are brilliant,too hugs cherylxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lynn, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colour scheme is so pretty. Thanks for joining in with my “something new” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Delphine said...

Beautiful card! I love the colours, great image and perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck! Delphine xx

Merry said...

I love this card....fantastic colours and love the layout.

Rose said...

lol that sentiment is so true! ;) awesome card girl :)

Sylvie said...

I'm loving your card... fab lady, I was eyeing up that CD rom myself, I might have to buy it now Lol!
Hugs
Sylvie x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Juls said...

I dont have this Cd yet, but now you have made me really want it!!!! this is so glam, love it!!! Hugs Juls