Saturday, 8 January 2011

Something new!

If you saw my blog on Wednesday you will have seen the three torsos I had ready to decorate. I have been meaning to do this for sometime and so when I saw two challenges to do "something new" I thought this is the time! The picture shows the order I made them and after the second one I thought I ought to break out of my fav purple. The third one started life as shades of aqua. Right at the end I decided the top left side looked empty and stamped the ladybird, but at the wrong part of the juicy ink pad. So, then I had a cerise ladybird with no other pinky bits, so of course I had to sponge over with some purply pink. I'm entering them into Creative Inspirations challenge- Something new and Sweet Stampin challenge - try something different. I'm also entering them into Stampin' B's Design Team challenge which is for an old favourite and something new. The Claddagh stamp on the third one is an old favourite and the Tim Holtz stamps are new.

11 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
These are beautifully done. Very unusual and very colourful. Amazing work. I love these.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Rose said...

OMGoodness girl these are works of art!!!!

MaryT said...

Hi Lynn Really like the purple, hey where are their heads?? ROFL sorry I couldn't resist.

Mary Louise

Merry said...

These have turned out beautifully. I do like the purple shades.

Benzi said...

Wow! What a very creative project and beautifully done. Love each one. Thanks so much for joining the Stampin B's old/new challenge this week so we could see your work.

Juls said...

these are gorgeous!!! Lovely stamping techneques!! thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. Hugs Juls

Sherry Edwards said...

Fabulous! I love the lacy arms of the first one.

Lisa Jane said...

These are fabulous Lynn.. i love them.. don't know what else to say lol
Lisa ;)

Debs said...

wow! these are all gorgeous, what a fabulous idea and love the colors and design, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this challenge
Debs
xxx

Claire x said...

WOW these are fab - great colours. Thanks for joining in the fun this time at Sweet Stampin. Hugs, Claire x

Cor* said...

How creative are you. I am off to look at the plain torso's! Wonderful form of creativity! Very unique! Lovely designs.Thanks for showing us your NEW stuffs at Creative Inspirations this time round. Happy Crafting!