Sunday, 27 February 2011

3 squares

The challenge over at Less is more this week is to use 3 squares. I  had in my mind that I would use these stamps (never seen ink and had them years!) as I had dug them out a while go and they were in my "pending use" pile! I was originally going for three squares down one side, but I found that the card-stock I had either wasn't big enough or left too much white space. So this is the configuration I ended up with, combined with a PTI sentiment. I used a big and juicy to stamp the images, using the rock and roll technique, and to daub the edges of the squares.
I'm also entering this card into:
Crafty Catz-friendship
Stamp something-something with flowers
Crazy for challenges-use flowers

14 comments:

Chrissie said...

I don't know this rock n roll technique Linby, I'll have to find out more!
I love this sentiment and the flowers are cute!!!!
Great to see you again... and there;s another to see I understand!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Great card, those squares may have also worked nearer the centre, if you can slit the sentiment
Super card though, love the shading
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Sally H said...

beautiful card. I love the colours and the stamps are fab!

Joan said...

Pretty card, the little flower stamps are lovely and I like the sentiment.

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with Crafty Catz

massofhair said...

By rock and roll do you mean the purple acrylic Rock-A-Blocks from Crafters Companion?

Very elegant grunge and the stamps really make the card, so delicate:-)

Susan said...

Cute, cute card!

Faith A said...

Love the shading

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely, clean and elegant card.

Anne

Sharon said...

I love the effect of the rainbow pad with these pretty little images. Such a beautiful card.
Sharon xx

jillyscreations said...

Great card love the rainbow effect

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for playing along with Craftycatz, x carol

Jo said...

This is a beautiful card, and I love the sentiment - so true. Jo x

Rose said...

well it is about time you inked them up! super cute stamps and a perfect CAS card :)