Saturday, 5 February 2011

Follow your heart.........

I have had an idea in my head for ages now to put this Cardmadfairy digi with this SU sentiment. So with all the valentine/love challenges around I thought this the perfect time to try it out. For once this card turned out exactly the way I saw it in my head!
I've used SU cardstock and embossed it with a cuttlebug folder. The papers are LL-B. I've lightly inked with SU Rose red the edges of the digi and papers.
I hope you are enjoying your Saturday, it is very wet and windy here, great day to be indoors.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
Phindy's place - embossing
Cardmadfairy-romance
Papercutz-valentines day-no hearts
Stampin 4 the weekend-St Valentines day
Saturday Challenge-valentine
Allsorts-love love love
Creative Inspirations-valentines/love
Simon says-love is in the air
Digidoodleshopbest - valentines

18 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

oooh what a fab mix of elements and colours too, girl done good - I love it!

Got loads to tell you, must try and give you a call

Love
Victoria
x

Jenni said...

Fabulous Lin, I love it too! Thanks so much for joining in with our very first challenge at Cardmadfairy Digi Days!
Jenni x

(you will be entered into the prize draw twice)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful colours and details.....love the image!!!
xx

Cheryl said...

oh love the image on this hun,gorgoues coulrs hugs cheryl x

Mephisto said...

Sweet card!
Thanks for joining in by SimonSaysChallenge this week.

Domi

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love those eyes ! fab card , great embossing and striking papers
Lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love that embossed card. The image is fabulous and I love the sentiment. A very stylish card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Juls said...

so so stunning!!!! I adore that image!! and I just Love all the bright colours, such a fabulous and inspiring creation! Hugs Juls

Lynne said...

Fabulous! Love that image, takes me back a bit..
Lynne xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty!

Thanks for joining our "Valentine" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Kathy said...

So pretty, love the sentiment and image combo. Thanks for playing along at Phindy's Place this week.

Mummylade said...

great colour combo! I'm so glad you joined the SFTW and Allsorts challenges with this creation, good luck!

Tracy said...

Unusual and eye catching! Great card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Debs said...

Beautiful card - love the sentiment.
Thanks for sharing the live with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Kayla Taylor said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz Challenge. Stop by my blog, check it out and become a follower.

Hugs,
Kayla at My Scrapbooking Hideaway
Myscrapbookinghideaway.blogspot.com

Lynda Nielsen said...

FANTASTIC Card! The embossing, the vibrant pinks, and the sentiment is awesome, but how cool it is to have the picture added. =) Great idea!
Thanks for playing along with us at Phindy's Place this week.
Hugs,
Lynda

WeirdCat said...

Great card,very elegant, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

Ann English said...

What a great card! Super sentiment on gorgeous DP.

Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place. Hope to see you again soon!