Monday, 7 February 2011

Go-to sentiment card

I had an idea in my head for a card for the new challenge blog Less is More who this week want to see Pink, Black and white. Then today I saw on the PTI blog a challenge for a Go-to sentiment card. Basically you take the same sentiment from different stamp sets and stamp them out. I've used PTI sets- on my couch, round and round and tea for two additions. I've used a strip of PTI raspberry fizz and from the script pattern punched some butterflies using my MS punch.
The two strips of paper and the butterflies are scraps from my box so feeling very pleased with myself ;o

16 comments:

Cheryl said...

this is great hun,love the layout hugs cheryl xxxxx

Mandi said...

Great card, that pink design on the strip is FAB
Thanks for joining us for our first challenge on "Less is More" Hope to see you again next week
mandi x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a charming card. It's amazing what can be done with scraps. I lov ethe colours and layout.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lori said...

Lovely clean and simple design!

Chrissie said...

Hi Linby,
I love making a feature of sentiments and all those 'Thanks yous' in juxtaposition look fab!
Thanks so much for entering our very first challenge at "Less is More", I hope you'll become a regular entrant!
Chrissie

Paula Gale said...

brill Lynn. I love the DP's from PTI and am sure you gave me some of this once... trouble is - i daren't use it - once its gone its gone LOL...

with love

Paula x xx

Lisa Jane said...

I love this style .. so elegant.
Lisa ;)

Biscuitlid said...

Yummy yummy gorgeous card Lynn. Wow this is just so lush, I wish I'd made it!
Love
Victoria
x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love the addition of teeny butterflies.

Merry said...

What a fun challenge and a great way to use all those word stamps. Great card. I am hoping to catch up with all your creations this week.

kayc said...

Lovely simple card but so effective. Kathleen x

Debgem said...

Very clean looking, I like the pink strip!! Fab!

Louise said...

love the design, and that sentiment idea is fab. Hugs Louise xx

Lynne said...

This is fabulous Lynn. Love the pink paper and the sentiments.
Lynne xxx

Mary J said...

How gorgeous! I love your cute butterflies!

Huguenot Girl said...

Lynn this is a charming card - and great that you have used some scraps! The little butterflies are a great finishing touch! Nx