Saturday, 12 February 2011

In the spotlight and an award

The challenge on Just Us Girls this week is to use the spotlighting technique. I've been meaning to have a go at this for ages and so here's my entry. This stamp is sooo old but I love him, he hasn't been out to play for so long though!

A Blog Award

I have been given this fabulous award by Fiona over on Lil Daffodil, but there are conditions attached. Firstly I have to inform her by way of this post that I have accepted - consider that done Fiona and thank you very much. I then have to TAG another 3 to 5 bloggers and invite them to participate. I have chosen:-

Merry at Merry Made Cards and crafts

Carol at Inky fingers
Louise at With a Personal Touch
Chris at Bling kin eck

So ladies you have been TAGGED. Want to participate? Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.....
I hope you will accept this award....

11 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
What a beautiful card. Simple layout and a fabulous image. Gorgeous colouring. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Lynn,

Thanks so much for the award, it was such a lovely surprise when I got home today to receive my first award. Lovely card by the way and you were so right to give that sweet stamp some playtime again.
Hugs
Carol x

Merry said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me Linby....I always love coming in here and seeing what creations you have....what a nice surprise to see my name. :-) Love how you have used the spotlight technique on your card. I must try that again sometime soon.

Lisa Kind said...

Cute image and love how you spotlighted the flowers! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Angie said...

How cute is that bear ...love the card

Cheryl said...

oh hun that is one super cute image,and just love the coulrs,gorgoues hugs cheryl xxxx

Rose said...

aw he is so cute and he should be "in the spotlight" :)

Chris said...

Aww thank you Linby... you just made my day... been a bit down so not been bloghopping lately.
I've already posted for today so will blog my award later if that's ok.
Love your gorgeous card me lovely...so pretty. Don't think I've ever used that technique.
Have a great weekend
hugs
Chris xx

Andrea M said...

Wow this is so great! I love how you "triplicated" the spotlight on the flowers! Very clever!!! Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - love the spotlighted flowers
... me and Lawrence are having an afternoon in today!
Lisa ;)

Dana Gustafson said...

Sooo cute! Ilove the spotlighted flower your bear is holding! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week!