Monday, 28 February 2011

An invitation

Over on the Passion for Papertrey challenge blog the challenge is to make an invitation. I've used the die cuts the girls gave us at the PTI make and take and over-stamped them with, of all things, a flowery pattern umbrella stamp from SU, it just had the right pattern at a small enough scale. I then used PTI paper from the Father knows Best collection, as the wall paper, and for the picture "in bloom" paper. I cut the lamp from some Papermania paper. Do you like the little fringed rug? - sshhh! it hides a secret - a dirty ink print from my chubby finger! One of the difficulties I have with CAS is the white space as usually some stray ink ends up on it - I have a wipe to hand but it doesn't seem to make any difference!

6 comments:

me35 said...

This is so cute !! I love your button cushions !
Margaret C

Lisa Jane said...

oh thats great i love the idea..I love the lamp and the button cushions lol
What time shall i come over?
Lisa :)

Aimes said...

What a fabulous use of those die-cuts! You've given them a super design with your umbrella stamp!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Gerdine said...

Like the (texted) wall paper!! Lovely idea!

Merry said...

What a terrific scene you have created....great card Linby.

Rose said...

what a fun card!!! :) love it!!