Sunday, 27 February 2011

Sweet Treats

A card I've made using my Forever Friends Black and gold limited edition cd rom. The corners are actually flat and not decoupaged - good effect though isn't it. I decoupaged the bear and box and the frame around the sentiment.
It is a miserable day here, rain, rain and rain. Luckily I managed to do some cutting back(for that read mass destruction) in the garden yesterday but I went a bit mad and it won't all fit in the bin!
I'm entering this card into The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge who want to see "Sweet treats".

6 comments:

kayc said...

A very effective card. Have a good Sunday. Kathleen x

Lisa Jane said...

OH this is yummy Lynn - love the colours and those corners really do look 3D .. must try and get out and trim my garden ..but its just so wet here
Lisa ;)

Sue said...

really lovely card and such a sweetie:)

Thanks for visiting my blog:)

sue
xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So yummy!

Thanks for joining our “Sweet Treats” challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation and so yummy too, thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Rose said...

i thought the corners were popped! fantastic effect :) and such a cute card!!