Thursday, 31 March 2011

The Book Club


The challenge on Daring Cardmakers this week is "The Book Club". I have the quote I created on the PC on a mug, and I wanted to use it with this image I got free from Paulette at Create with TLC. I just love the images she has it's like they were made especially for me! I also won $15 to spend in her store this week and have got some fab new images to play with.
I've used October afternoon papers (again!) they just had the right retro feel for the image and added an SU label stamp and sentiment.
I'd also like to enter the card into:-
Crafts and Me - use yellow
Crazy 4 challenges- used the sketch

7 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Fantastic card Lynn love it all, well done on your win.
Chris x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the printed backing papers and the fabulous image. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

~amy~ said...

Absolutely wonderful!!

Lisa Jane said...

I love this card Lynn - what a great image to go with that sentiment.Just brilliant
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh well done on your win hun this is one brilliant card just love the image and the backing papers are perfect hugs cheryl xxx

Lynda said...

What a fabulous card - it all works so perfectly together.. thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

librariane said...

Oh I really like this! The colors and layout are nifty and the image is perfect for that quote.