Thursday, 24 March 2011

Going postal

When I saw the challenge over on Daring Cardmakers for "going postal" I just knew it was time to use my Clarity postage outline stamps. The shoes and handbag from Hero Arts fit perfectly and I added a Hero Arts Lady too. The sentiment and postmark and freebies with my last order from Crafty Indviduals (lovely surprise as there were quite a few of them). Added the little butterfly and watch as it seemed too sparse. All mounted onto PTI papers.
I'm also entering this card into Crafts and Me challenge which is "anything goes".
I'm going to be doing another post very soon after this one, as I have just realised that a challenge will end before I can post again!

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh I love this. Very girly, very classy.
Lynne xxx

Rein said...

Elegant and pretty card.
thanks for playing!

Merry said...

Wow...what great stamps. Terrific card Linby. Thanks for visiting over my way and leaving such lovely comments. I have been so busy lately that I haven't been able to keep up visiting other peoples blogs....but I will catch up. Take care.

Louise said...

What a gorgeously elegant card, love the papers and stamps together - very pretty in pink! Xx

Lisa Jane said...

Love all those little elements .. so elegant
Lisa x

Mona E said...

This looks really elegant! Fab composition! Thanks for playing with us at Crafts and Me this week. Hope to see you back soon. Hugs...Mona