Thursday, 10 March 2011

Happiness is.......

When I saw this sentiment from Paulette at Create with TLC I knew I wanted to make a card with it. I have had my PTI "tea" stamps for a few months now and this is the first time they have seen ink. I was just waiting for all the right elements to come along! I've used the bunting from the Molly Bloom stamps which are free with the new magazine "Homemade". I paper pieced some of the bunting using watercolour pencils for the rest, I also paper pieced the cup and teapot using PTI papers. The teapot looks close to the nestie on the picture, but it is actually raised up on pads and IRL looks fine!
I'm making this a second entry into "Less is more" - pastels (I think I got more than enough inspiration from the lovely cards over there this week)  and I would also like to enter it into:-
 A Passion for Papertrey-paper piecing
 Simon Says - Anything Goes.

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

lovely card Lynn.. i love that bunting stamp. Have tried to find the magazine - but not been succesful.
Lisa x

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Very cute Linby - love the paper pieced cup and teapot!

Cheryl said...

love the tea pot hun,great setiment too hugs cherylx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a gorgeous wee card. I love the images and the simple layout.
Wonderful crafting.
Hugs,
fiona x

~amy~ said...

love the paper piecing!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh perfect, how I love stamps about everyday thigs with nice clear outlines! Great card!

kayc said...

Beautiful card. Love the bunting. I got that magazine too. Lovely ideas. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

Aimes said...

That's some sweet paper piecing, Linby! If only I had a teapot and tea cup so cute!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Liz, said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've just had a nosey and your creations are fab,

Liz x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Another lovely card Lin, love the paper you've used for the teapot and cup :-) Love those tea stamps and the bunting too.
Anne xx

Anne said...

Pretty card, the paper-pieced teapot and cup are lovely - I'd actually like a spotty teapot like that! :)

Dawny P said...

Oh what a fabulous card chick - love the paper piecing :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Caryn said...

Oooh Linby this is just gorgeous. This set is perfect for paperpiceing and you've done a grand job!!

Thanks for joining in with us at A Passion For Papertrey.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx