Wednesday, 23 March 2011

A horsey card


This card started life as a bit of a CASE of a Sue Wilson card where she had threaded some paper through a cut nestie circle. I've adapted it slightly and ended up covering most of the centre detail, but I thought this horse from K&Co went well with the colours. The colours were used for a specific challenge, which I found has now closed - doh! I'm being brave again by cutting into yet more 12x12 papers, this time from SU.
This is inside the card, used another nestie label and SU sentiment stamps.
I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:- Digi Doodle Shop's Best-anything goes, Creative Card Crew - no stamps and Crafty Sentiments Designs - animals.

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I love the colours Lynn- what a shame the challenge has ended .. and the corners are gorgeous
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

great card hun my neice would love this,as she is horse mad,hugs cherylx

Pauline said...

This is fab, love the horses head! I got a horse set last year to make a card for my daughter, but I have never used them as i just don't know what to do with them! I may dust them off now, this is a great card.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

2 more beautiful cards Lin, this and the one below, and I really love the colours of the banner one :-)
Anne xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh that sounds as though I only like the colours on the banner one, I love the whole card but the colours especially ;-)
Anne xx