Monday, 28 March 2011

More spring inspired.........

More blatant use of October afternoon papers - I'm just using it instead of admiring it!!! I've also tried some new skin tones from a youtube video I saw, Burnt orange, sunkissed pink and coral. Hopefully she doesn't look too David Dickinson (an orange man on tv for those outside the UK!).
I really like the way the SU label stamp seems to echo the paper pattern. I stamped the three images using the label stamp then punched two circles and inked them in different colours and added a Paula Pascal sentiment.
The sketch I followed is from the challenge this week at All that Scraps. I would also like to enter the card into:-
Cupcake inspirations-pic inspiration
Kaboodle Doodles-spring has sprung
Totally Gorjuss-spring has sprung
I think losing that hour yesterday caught up with me. I slept through the first half of the Dancing on Ice final! My OH kept saying, you're falling asleep and I was saying "no I'm not"..............

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh what gorgeous papers.. and the sentiment is fab.
Lisa x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Linby, cute card hun, love the DSP and the image is sweet.x

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful card love the colours, and she is so cute.
Chris x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Beautiful papers and the image is absolutely gorgeous. Fabulous crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

gorgeous card hun love that image,and the papers you have used are just lush,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Susie Sugar said...

What a lovely card darling , thats one sweet colour combo I love it .
Sorry I can't email you back I can only receive emails at the moment I'm waiting for a new router its a nightmare.
Anyway your prize is all ready packed and waiting to go if not today then tomorrow darling, a very worthy winner your sassy fashion card was really eye catching I truly loved it
Hugs Susie xx

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS,beautiful papers and colours!!!
xx

Merry said...

What beautiful paper you have used and terrific layout.

Chris said...

oh that is sooo cute. thanks for playing with us at CIC.

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet! Love your papers! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby