Saturday, 26 March 2011

Pretty Ballerina

These are some cards I have made for girls on Postpals who like Ballet. They are from a Forever Friends decoupage kit that I won amongst some other things. I've used a preprinted card from Docrafts which has a very pale pink pattern on it. If you have a card to spare, why not send it to one of the Postpals and brighten their day.
I'm entering the cards into the Forever Friends challenge who are having a blog candy to relaunch their challenge site -open until 1 April.

6 comments:

Sande said...

Wow, I love them!! Pink is my favourite color and the image is so cute!

Thanks for taking part of our blog candy at Forever Friends!

Hugs, Sande

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Beautiful images and colours. These are gorgeous cards.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are so pretty Lynn
Love the pyramage
Lisa x

Lizzie said...

So pretty, love them !!

kayc said...

Aww this is so cute. Love it. Kathleen x

sharingthepassion said...

Fab cards Linby, adorable

ali x