Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Steep, stir and enjoy....

I decided I wanted to use my PTI tea stamps again but this time with plain card and use one of the small sentiments so it looked reminiscent of the tea pots etc you see like this (although normally cream!). I also wanted to use my new Craftwork paper pad I got free with a magazine, and create a bit of a Cath Kidston look. The shape of the card was a bit of a fluke as I had this piece of cake crumb card -went to score it and thought, oooh I could leave a bit hanging over the edge and put the other elements down the side - voila!
I'm entering it into:-
C.R.A.F.T. challenge - paper piecing
Stamptacular Sunday-Are you talking to me -sentiment is focal point
Oldie but goodie - pink/blue/brown

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love it!

Pauline said...

Fab card, the tea pot is a lovely shape, and I love those papers.

Crafty Chris said...

This is gorgeous Lynn great colours love the little teapot.
Chris x

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful Lynn.. i love the little teapot and tea cups.. so pretty especially teamed with that paper
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun,those tea pots are great love it hugs cheryl xxxxx

Chris said...

oooh I love those pretty tea stamps Linby and you made such a delicious looking card with them. Love the colours against the craft card :D
hugs

Chris xx

Louise said...

What a tea-riffic card, love the combination of those pretty papers and the card. Cute design too. Hope all is well with you x

kayc said...

Love it. Have a gooed week. Kathleen x

Lisa Jane said...

oops forgot to say thanks for joining us at OBaG this fortnight
Lisa x

Trimgym said...

Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Highland Monkey's said...

Love it, it's my kind of card!

Francesca said...

Beautiful card

Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE CHALLENGE this time and good luck

Hugs
Francesca

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

liza said...

Gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us over at Oldie But A Goodie this week with my colour combo
love n hugs
liza
xox