Thursday, 24 March 2011

Your sew sweet

This is my second post for today, please scroll down for the first one.
As regulars will know I am a sucker for anything sewing related and this Kraftin Kimmie stamp is no exception! I've used two October afternoon papers, the sentiment comes with the stamp. I then added two heart buttons with some garden twine threaded through them.
I'm entering this into:-
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps challenge - buttons
ABC challenge - quilting/sewing
Simon Says-Mothers day/girly
Crafty Creations-in stitches
Totally Gorjuss-buttons

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Lovely card Lynn.Love the DP and your little buttons are a great finishing touch. Thanks for your comment on mine, I can`t wait to see what I come with either lol.Just hope I`m up to the job.
Lynne xxx

AN said...

Todella kaunis -värikäs ompelijatar--upea toteutus!
Kiitos osallistumisestasi ABC-haasteeseen !
Paljon onnea arvontaan -aurinkoisia levätpäiviä sinulle!

Merry said...

Sew lovely Linby. :-)....A fantastic image and I really like that paper you have used.

Cheryl said...

oh this is one super cool image hun,love that paper you have used too hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

LOve this Lynn.. cos you know i ,like sewing related things too.. what pretty papers and the image is delightful
Lisa x

Victoria said...

sew pretty Lynn, I love that stamp. At least the sentiment is spelt right for you with this stamp too!
Love
Victoria
x