Monday, 25 April 2011

1 tequila.........

I hope you have enjoyed your Easter and the Bank Holidays. The weather here has been lovely apart from Saturday evening when we just got in before hailstones came down!
The digi image is from Bugaboo stamps, the patterned paper is PTI and the cardstock is from SU. The sentiment on this card sums me up and three of any drink really - I had to catch the tram home the other week after a night out with the girls and it was full of people who had just come out of the theatre, so I sat there in a bit of a daze concentrating really hard at not missing my stop and not looking too out of it!
I'd like to enter this card into:-
Creative Inspirations Challenge for "digi day"
Charisma Cardz Challenge for "Jokes and laughter" a creation to make you smile
Papercutz pink, green, blue, purple, and white ONLY! 

11 comments:

Suzi said...

What a fab image, Love it, this would be perfect for my girlfiend afte we've been out for the night. lol
Hugs
Suzi x

Lisa Jane said...

oh its Fab Lynn- i love that image
Lisa x

mustavcoffee said...

Hello there, Love this so classy :0)
Thank you for your lovely comments on my cards:0)
I have put the link for the stamp on the post containing the card, just click on the name. Have fun:0) xxx
p.s love the tipsy lady card too, been there done that LOL x

Bea said...

What a funny card :o)

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirationds this time

Bea

Katina said...

Hehehe, she reminds me of someone I work with! Love it! xx

Rose said...

LOL FUN card :)

only one sip and i would be on the floor! such a lightweight LOL

Suzi said...

Just popping back hon to say Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

MaryT said...

Oh Lynn, I think this is the cutest card you have ever done! Really made me laugh.

Hugs
Mary Louise

jaine the basement gal. said...

Oh that's so cool and so funny. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations.

Merry said...

Such a fun image and love the way you have coloured it Linby....great card.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Oh this is so funny really made me laugh great work.

Marie