Friday, 29 April 2011

Fashion

























This is a book I put together using mainly Graphic 45/Material Girl by cosmo cricket papers and my cinch. I actually put the book together months ago, but I have only just had time to start to fill the pages. These are the only ones I have done so far, at the top is the cover and then two pages inside. the last one contains some torsos I actually did earlier in the year.
Right off to to watch the wedding now, just want to see the dresses then I will be happy.
Oh yes! I'm entering this project into Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge.

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow what a fabulous book. I love all the different fashion elements .. as i know its one of your favourite themes

Thanks for joining us at LCI
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Hello Linby! How lovely to see you - it's been a while since I've popped by!

This book is brilliant - it must have taken a lot of thought and planning!

Monica said...

Hi Linby,

First of all thanks for the get well soon wishes... I could not resist blogging so here I am. Look at that book - so much creativity there. And so many elements. I like the sentiment about Fashion and Style - I agree one hundred percent!!! Lol!

xxx Monica

pinky said...

What a stunning book, love all the elements you have added, perfect for our fashion challenge. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
Pinky

Katina said...

What a gorgeous project Linby! xx

Pami said...

Hi Linby, wow what a fabulous book, I love all the fashion elements. Thanks for joining in with us at LCI this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

Rose said...

Fab!!!

OMGoondness her dress was beautiful!!! had to watch the wedding online as i couldn't stay up till 2am to watch it live :)

Anita said...

Lovely book. Love all the details. Thanks for joining in the LCI Challenge this week.

Kerry said...

Glad to see you back Linby :-D This is a flabulous project..love the pp and the fashion pieces you've used. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx

theCook said...

Nice book! Thanks for entering the challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink.