Thursday, 28 April 2011

Game boy

My OH has a Grandson who is always gaming, so Paula very kindly solved my problem of what to do by printing me the elements for this card. I generated the sentiment on the PC-I've photo shopped out the name, it's not bad crafting LOL! I'm really pleased with the effect and hopefully he will like it too.
I'd like to enter this into Crafty Catz-card for a child and Bunnny Zoe -one for the boy's.
Well my time off work seems to be running away with me, so much I want to get done..........

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow what a great teenage card - perfect for all those addicted to gaming!
Lisa x

carol said...

fab card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTYCATZ, x carol

Cheryl said...

oh this is one,brilliant card hun,great images on this just perfect hugs cheryl xx

Curlybear said...

OMGosh this is just perfect for our challenge theme A Childrens Card, fabulous image i am sure your grandson will love it,


Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz A Childrens Card Challenge,

Good Luck,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

Merry said...

I think this is a brilliant card for your grandson. Great images and perfect background paper.